Having recently discovered another cauliflower rice recipe (cauliflower fried rice), Elle and Jay are hooked! This is such an amazing addition to any meal. You will no longer feel deprived of rice with a stir fry dish with this Cauliflower Rice recipe from Living Primal. Enjoy with any meal 🙂
- 1 head cauliflower, raw
- 2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse cauliflower under cold water and break apart into large chunks.
- Using food processor, pulse until cauliflower has reached a grainy texture like rice.
- Melt butter or coconut oil in pan on stovetop over medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic until translucent (3-4 mins).
- Add in cauliflower rice and continue to sauté 4-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.