Yet another amazing recipe from PaleOMG because everyone needs a quick and easy meal when they are short on time or energy.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ yellow onion, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons hot sauce (depending how hot you want it)
- 1 (14 ounce) can of diced tomatoes, drained
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (from a freshly squeezed lime)
- salt, to taste
- Place ground turkey and yellow onion in a pan over medium heat.
- Mix and break up the turkey until cooked through and no more pink appears.
- Add hot sauce, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Mash avocado, add lime juice to the avocado and a pinch of salt.
- Place turkey mixture in a bowl and top with mashed avocado.