So this is an Elle and Jay original recipe 🙂 Easy but delicious!
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken (boneless, skinless)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbs coconut oil; separated or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Romaine lettuce hearts
- Tomatoes (cubed)
- Shredded cheese
- 2 bell peppers (cut into strips)
- Prepare romaine lettuce leaves on plate in “wrap” style; add tomatoes and cheese.
- Cut up chicken into strips; coat with paprika, cumin, red pepper flakes, and salt & pepper to taste. Heat 1 Tbs oil in pan over medium-high heat and add chicken once hot. Cook chicken until no longer pink inside then remove from pan.
- Add remaining 1 Tbs oil to pan then saute peppers until soft, but not mushy.
- Add chicken and peppers to lettuce wrap. Eat and enjoy 🙂 Delicious with a side of fruit like kiwi!