PaleOMG does it again! Quick, easy, and super tasty
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- ⅓ cup broth or water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- handful of fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ pound pork chorizo
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ white onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- salsa of choice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Run florets of cauliflower through a food processor using the shredding attachment, to rice the cauliflower. Or use a grater and crate the cauliflower until you have small pieces.
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat, add cauliflower and broth or water and a bit of salt to the pan and cover to let steam for about 10 minutes. Mix a couple times to keep from sticking to the bottom.
- Once cauliflower is soft, add garlic powder, cayenne pepper, cilantro, lime, and a bit of salt and pepper.
- While rice is cooking, place a medium skillet over medium-high heat and cook chorizo, onion and ground beef. Break up into small pieces and cook until cooked through completely. We are going to cook the onions because neither of us is a huge fan of raw onions.
- Dice avocado.
- When cauliflower rice and meat are done cooking, add rice, meat, avocado, and salsa to a bowl.